Commonly used daily for muscle fatigue and soreness resulting from exercise and physical activity, Phoenix KinetiCream is also used to relieve painful areas following injury or medical conditions that cause chronic pain. Our loyal customers use Phoenix KinetiCream to relieve irritating symptoms associated with:
- Fibromyalgia, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, carpal tunnel syndrome
- Back and neck pain, sore muscles, bruises, menstrual cramps
- Sore legs and feet, aching knees, inflammation in the lower extremities
- Shoulder and rotator cuff injury, including impingement syndrome
- Tennis Elbow, tendinitis, bursitis, myofascial pain
- Headache and migraine
- Sinusitus, chest and nasal congestion associated with allergies or illness
Phoenix KinetiCream is perfect for anyone who wants a fantastic topical pain reliever. Athletes, both professional and recreational, rave about the results, but this is a product designed for everyone!
Directions for Use:
Smooth Phoenix KinetiCream over painful areas. Let cream absorb into skin – it is not necessary to massage it in, but you can. Reapply up to four times daily as needed for pain.
For sinus congestion, apply a very small amount over bridge of nose and breathe deeply in through nose and out of mouth. You may apply directly and carefully to nostrils if you wish. The cream may also be lightly and cautiously applied over congested sinus cavities around face and head. Avoid sensitive eyes and lips and any open wounds.
For headache or migraine, apply cream as soon as symptoms begin. Smooth a thin layer over forehead, temples and eyebrows. Use caution to avoid eyes. Massage cream into scalp from base of skull and all along back of neck, and from behind ears and down sides of neck. Apply a very small amount over bridge of nose or nostrils and breathe deeply in through nose and out mouth.